Tamiya R/C au Tom's GR Supra 1:10 Scale
This R/C model recreates the Toyota GR Supra GT500. The GR Supra GT500 was developed in accordance with GT500 class regulations as a replacement for the LEXUS LC500 which flourished in three seasons from 2017 to 2019. With the streamlined car design of the roadgoing GR Supra, this racing car features a carbon monocoque frame, dedicated aerodynamic components and transmission, plus a 2,000cc inline 4-cylinder direct injection turbo-charged engine “RI4AG.”
The accurately depicted au Tom’s GR Supra body is made of polycarbonate and ABS plastic wing and mirror pieces, which sits on top of our most builder user friendly TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 188mm, height: 125mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The body is made of lightweight, rigid polycarbonate with separate polycarbonate front light cases (LEDs are not attachable) and canards.
- Separate black ABS resin parts realistically depict distinctive side mirrors and a large rear wing.
- The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
- 12-spoke gun metal wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
- Includes Item 51007 (Urethane Bumper M (TT-01/TGS)) to keep the body in top condition.
- Comes with race team livery stickers and window masking stickers for use in the body painting process.
- Includes motor and THW-1060 ESC.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with charger and Tamiya PS paint.