HONDA CBR 1000 RR-R FIREBLADE - Tamiya 1/12 Model Kit
The Tamiya Honda CBR 1000 RR-R Fireblade in 1/12 scale from the plastic motorcycle model range accurately recreates the real life sports motorcycle.
This plastic motorcycle kit requires paint and glue to complete.
This model assembly kit recreates the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP bike by Honda. Announced in 2019 in Milan, this bike has a decidedly circuit-oriented feel exemplified by a 1,000cc inline-four engine with the same bore-stroke ratio as the RC213V MotoGP machine, finely honed cowl designs (the bike’s drag coefficient of 0.27 is unrivalled by other production motorcycles), a full suite of electronic rider aids and titanium Akrapovič muffler: truly a crystallization of the top notch technique at Honda, and an exciting new chapter for the famed Fireblade name. The bike is planned for entry into the World SBK in 2020.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 176mm, width: 68mm, height: 96mm.
• Detachable side cowls.
• Features a detailed depiction of the class leading liquid cooled 4-cylinder engine.
• High performance tire designs are captured accurately in synthetic rubber.
• Engine, swing arm, front fork and muffler are all screw-attached to the frame.
• Comes with two marking options and a racing stand.
• Choose to assemble with single or tandem seat.
• Marking A: Grand Prix Red (red with white and blue accents)
• Marking B: Matte Pearl Morion Black (matte and gloss black)
Supplied un-assembled and unpainted.
Glue and Paint sold separately.