Rhino Hero - Active Kids
Watch out! The spider monkeys want to throw gross slime balls at the city residents. Rhino Hero and his friends are needed; players grab the slime balls and balance them on their super heroes’ cape, transporting them as quickly as possible to their hero headquarters. Heroes can't let themselves get flustered by the other players. They need skill and courage to carry more and more slime balls out of the city each round.
• Hero round: (Actions at the same time)
• Superhero: Take your superhero in one hand and at the start signal “Attention slime balls!” run around
the other players for one round=round stop
• Other players: Roll the die until you have rolled the symbol “Boom” three times=round stop
• If the superhero accomplishes his hero round (round stop) before the other players have rolled “Boom”
three times, he wins this round and you may place a slime ball on the superhero’s cape. Otherwise, the
other players win. Then the next player takes their turn.
• The first player who collects 6 slime balls on their superhero’s cape wins.
- Minimum age: 5 years and up
- Number of players: 2 -5 players
- Play Time: 5-15 minutes