green stuff world
Neodymium Magnets N35 3x0'5mm -50 units -9051- Green Stuff World
Neodymium Magnets 3x0'5mm -50 units -9051- Green Stuff WorldNeodymium Magnets
Diameter: 3mm (1/8')
Thickness: 0'5mm (1/64')
Pull Forces: 40gr (magnet to magnet) **
Coating: Nickel Plated (Ni-Cu-Ni)
Neodymium Magnet is the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available.
The references N35 and N52 are a measurement for the quality of the magnet material. The higher the grade (the number following the 'N'), the stronger the magnet.
These will explain two things:
- How much "magnetic energy" per volume is contained in this magnet material
- Up to what temperature the magnet can be used
Magnets that begin with an "N" should be used up to 80°C (176°F).
The highest grade of neodymium magnet currently available is N52.
** Pull Forces: Expected pull forces based on extensive product testing. The Surface Field data is only valid for points along the center axis of the magnet, and assumes a single magnet in free space.
If you are planning to use them with wargames and miniatures Green Stuff World recommend you as follows:
- Neodymium Magnet - 3x0.5mm, for exchanging weapons, heads, arms, etc
- Neodymium Magnet - 3x1mm, for exchanging weapons, heads, arms, etc
- Neodymium Magnet - 3x2mm, for plastic miniatures bases.
- Neodymium Magnet - 5x2mm, for metal miniatures bases.
**Any scenery, miniatures or bases shown are for example only.**