Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 2
Go beyond goblins with an army of fantasy’s most fearsome foes! Bestiary 2 presents hundreds of different creatures for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Within this collection of creatures you’ll find undead dragons and mischievous gremlins, shrieking banshees and unstoppable titans, the infamous jabberwock, and so much more! Yet not all these monsters need to be foes, as new breeds of otherworldly guardians, living shadows, and vampires all might take up adventure’s call. In addition, new rules for customizing and advancing monsters and an expanded glossary of creature abilities ensure that you’ll be prepared to challenge your heroes wherever adventure takes them!
The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 2 is the second indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the core rulebook and bestiary 1. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
- The 320-page Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 2 includes:
- More than 300 different monsters
- Creatures both new and familiar, drawing upon the best-known beasts of legend, literature, and Pathfinder RPG adventures
- Challenges for any adventure and every level of play
- Hosts of new templates and variants, including simple templates for on-the-fly creature customization
- Numerous lists of monsters to aid in navigation, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- New rules for creating and running high-level menaces
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities
- New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!