Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Hell Unleashed
From cults' secret sanctums to the fortresses of diabolical demigods in Hell itself, the machinations of devils permeate the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Explore the unholy minions of Hell in this fell grimoire, which features a dozen specific devils and other infernal influences ready to bring their sinister plots to any gaming table. Each heinous foe is presented with a detailed history, lair, minions, and full statistics, allowing Game Masters to use them as wicked additions to any game or as the centerpiece of intricate plots that form the very core of campaigns of intrigue and treachery. Muster all your courage and explore the pages within to find:
- Unholy manifestations of powerful devils and deities, allowing the denizens of Hell to exert their will upon the mortal world.
- A glimpse into the soul-markets of the infernal metropolis of Dis, including the steep prices of the unusual items peddled there.
- Details of the Hellknights' lethal test of worthiness—one-on-one combat with a summoned devil.
- Profane particulars on the infamous Book of the Damned, including a self-contained demiplane within the book holding all of its sinister secrets.
- The exorcism of an innocent child, possessed by a sadistic devil and used as a puppet in an intricate infernal plot of revenge.
- A march through the fortress of one of Hell's godlike gatekeepers—the infernal duke Furcas.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Hell Unleashed is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be used in any fantasy game setting.
Written by F. Wesley Schneider and Jerome Virnich.