Killzone - Death World Forest Environment Expansion (Kill Team)
The Death World Forest Killzone Environment is an expansion for Kill Team – in the packed box, you’ll find a gameboard, scenery, and exclusive rules that use the unique nature of Death World Forest terrain to introduce dangerous new missions and powerful effects to your games. Included:
- A double-sided Kill Team gameboard measuring 22” x 30”, printed on heavy, durable card stock. 1 side depicts a Death World Forest, and the other an overgrown Imperial Sector, an area of war-torn city;
- 12 Death World Forest Tactics cards – these can be used by any Kill Team faction, with 8 cards providing interactions with the Death World Forest scenery and 5 being used specifically by Scout, Combat or Veteran Specialists;
- A Death World Forest Environment card, which provides 6 different rules allowing interaction – positive and negative – with the scenery;
- 4 Death World Forest Mission cards – designed to be used in conjunction with the gameboard and scenery, this is a set of 2 Matched Play missions and 2 Narrative Play missions, which are split between attacker and defender;
- 1 set of Death World Forest scenery – 2 Eldritch Ruins, 3 sets of Barbed Venomgorse, 2 Shardwrack Spines and 2 pieces of Grapple Weed in total.