Eduard 1/144 - Ju 52 Airliner
An airliner version of the famous Tante Ju, Junkers 52 in 1/144 scale.
- Decal sheet covers four attractive and colorful markings, including both civilian and military ships while the pre-WWII and postwar service in Germany and Czechoslovakia.
- Marking options: W.Nr. 4022, „Manfred von Richthofen“, personal aircraft of Hermann Göring, Germany, 1933
- W.Nr. 5180, Deutsche Luft Hansa, Germany, Berlin airport,
- 1936 Air Transport Regiment, Czechoslovakia, Prague – Kbely airfield, late 40ties
- W.Nr. 4039, "Gustav Leffers", Deutsche Luft Hansa, Germany, 1934-1939
- Model length: 135mm
- Wingspan: 205mm