Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate
NEVER SPLIT THE PARTY… UNLESS SOMEONE IS THE TRAITOR!
The shadow of Bhaal has come over Baldur’s Gate, summoning monsters and other horrors from the darkness!
As you build and explore the iconic city’s dark alleys and deadly catacombs, you must work with your fellow adventurers to survive the terrors ahead. That is, until some horrific evil turns one—or possibly more—of you against each other. Was it a mind flayer’s psionic blast or the whisperings of a deranged ghost that caused your allies to turn traitor? You’ll have no choice but to keep your enemies close!
Based on the award-winning Betrayal at House on the Hill board game, Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate you’ll return to Baldur’s Gate again and again only to discover it’s never the same game twice.
Can you and your party survive the madness or will you succumb to the mayhem and split (or slaughter!) the party?
- 1 rulebook
- 2 haunt books (Traitor’s Tome and Secrets of Survival)
- 42 tiles, including: 13 building tiles 14 street tiles 15 catacomb tiles 1 Elfsong Tavern/Inner Chamber/Kitchen start tile 1 Catacomb Landing/Kitchen Basement start tile
- 6 prepainted plastic adventurer figures
- 6 two-sided character cards
- 30 plastic clips
- 8 dice
- 1 Turn/Damage track
- 86 cards, including: 45 event cards 22 item cards 13 omen cards 6 player aid cards
- 215 tokens, including: 62 small teardrop monster tokens 54 square adventurer power, event, haunt, item, and obstacle tokens 36 circular adventurer tokens 18 small teardrop NPC tokens 18 triangluar quest tokens 14 pentagonal item & item pile tokens 13 large circular monster tokens
- Players: 3 to 6
- Playtime: 60 Minutes
- Ages: 12+