Green Stuff World
Sculptor Vaseline- BLUE -1302 - Green Stuff World
Sculptor Vaseline- BLUE -1302 - Green Stuff WorldSculptor Vaseline - BLUE
The Sculptor Vaseline from Green Stuff World is the result of mixing several refined petroleum jellies, oils, waxes, beeswax and other mineral components that give it a distinctive blue colour. It has been specially designed for modelling and sculpting.
It is odourless and semisolid in its normal state.
- As lubricant for sculpting tools or our textured rolling pins.
- To smooth the finish of sculptures.
- As bonding agent for polymer clays.
- As conditioner for crumbled clays and putties.
- To soften the natural texture of putties.
- To achieve thinner layers with clays and putties.
- To improve blending of clays and putties.
It should be stored at room temperature. If exposed to high temperatures, it could soften. To recover its original solidity, place it for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
**Any scenery, miniatures or bases shown are for example only.**