The officially named Jagdpanzer 38(t) was introduced on the battlefields of Europe and Russia in the late stages of the war. It's purpose was to give troops a cheaper, mobile and lighter anti-armour capability.
The Jagdpanzer 38(t) succeeded the Marder III tank in 1944 and carried a relatively powerful forward facing hull-mounted 75mm gun (a version of that used on the Stug III) and a remotely operated machine gun that could be fired by the crew from within the vehicle.
- 1 resin Jagdpanzer 38(t)
- Metal pieces for detailing
BOLT ACTION STATS
- Type: Tank Destroyer
- Weapons: one hull-mounted forward facing heavy anti-tank gun and one remotely operated MMG with 360-degree arc of fire
- Damage value: 9+ (medium tank)
- Special rules: The Hetzer's weak side armour means that all shots to the side of the vehicle count as to the rear (i.e. they have a +2 penetration modifier rather than +1)
- NB: Can be inexperienced and regular, see Armies of Germany rulebook for more details (pg53)