Libertalia Winds of Galecrest Board Game
Celebrating the original Libertalia game, Winds of Galescrest is a beautifully updated adaptation of the original concept with modern methods and components. This stunning tabletop board game sees players explore the skies of Galecrest as daring sky pirates, as the Admiral of your diverse crew you will set forth on an adventure for treasures and glory.
Each day the fleet lands on a different island where you'll send a crew member to collect your share of the loot, hoping they'll return to grow your growing group of characters.
- 1-6 Players
- 45-60 Minutes (Approx)
- Ages 14+
What's Inside the Tapestry Board Game?
- 1 box (296x296x70mm, 2.1 kg)
- 1 rulebook
- 1 Automa (solo) rulebook
- 1 game board (double-sided; 508x406mm)
- 48 loot tokens (bakelite)
- 1 cloth bag
- 7 loot tiles
- 240 character cards (40 per player, 63x88mm)
- 1 Midshipman tile (2-player mode)
- 6 reputation tokens (wood)
- 4 doubloons (cardboard)
- 1 treasure tray/lid
- 6 graveyard tiles
- 6 score dials
- 39 Automa cards and 4 Automa loot tiles (solo mode, cards are 63x88mm)
- 1 custom insert (fits sleeved or unsleeved cards)